Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#10 Make a flier of your day





The next installment in my ongoing work with Learning to Love You More. For this one, I put together a fairly brief description of my average day (with illustrations) and hung them up all over campus. It was exciting and rewarding to walk by the various bulletin boards for the next few days and see people reading them.

This whole project is making me feel so much more in tune and connected with people. I genuinely want someone to see one of my projects and have their mood lifted, have them laugh, whatever. That's the most important thing to me in all of this.

One of my professors actually saw my flier on campus and asked me in class about it. After telling a bit about my project and how this fit in with it, she asked me for a copy. Now it's hanging on her office door! That really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment